Monday 13 January 2014

Stuff has arrived!

The things I recently ordered arrived today. Transport took 17 days, which is longer than normal.

This picture is supposed to illustrate how I'd connect the items. From top, transmitter and camera. Then LCD display connected to the receiver with the option to use the USB connector instead.

See anything missing? Yes, nothing to connect the camera and the transmitter.. I've apparently forgotten to order a cable, which I thought to be included. On other sites where I've observed the same camera, this specific cable has always been included. However not at banggood

http://www.banggood.com/Video-Cable-Wire-For-808-No_16-Camera-p-914732.html?p=XQ021315561820130448This is the missing cable. It connects the USB output to a video cable, which then connect to the radio transmitter.Only $3 and now I have to wait another few weeks to get it.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment