Wednesday 15 May 2013

First order...

So, I've made some last minute changes (of course). This happened after that I'd read that the quad frame I decided to use was fragile. So I changed it and with that came also some last minute adjustments to the new specs.

That means, that the frame I ordered is made of fiberglass instead of wood and some fiberglass. It also has the same dimensions, 550mm across.

As this frame weighs slightly more, I also decided to go with some more powerful motors. It seems as if propellers in my desired dimension has run out thought. That will be a later issue.

Almost everything is now ordered, up to 2kg in package weight. Above that, shipping gets pretty expensive.

I've also updated my shopping list displayed in my first blog post to match the ordered items.

No comments:

Post a Comment