Thursday 15 August 2013

Radio telemetry ordered

A few days ago, I decided that it was time to order a radio telemetry set. I went for the set from GoodLuckBuy.com (got to love that name) for roughly $36. However, today when I investigated into why I hadn't received any package tracking information, I discovered that the package hadn't event been shipped out. Slightly disappointing as the page does not clam that the items are out of stock. The support chat however informed me that the items were in fact out of stock. Big minus for that site.



Anyhow. Not loosing fate, I decided to order yet another item, which I found in the new arrivals at DealExtreme as well but for a higher price. This is a current and voltage sensor that is way cheaper than shiny once at Sparkfun.com. It looks the same and has the same specifications but for a lower price, $14. It's used to report how much juice is left in the battery back to the MultiWii flight controller, which may take action if the capacity is going low. Actions such as RTL or land. We'll see how this goes but the support attendee informed me that the item was in fact in stock. At least one item was..

No comments:

Post a Comment